Terms and Conditions
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please note that orders are prepared from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (GMT) after confirming their payment. If we receive your order outside of these hours or on a public holiday, we will prepare it to be shipped via standard courier the next business day.
Our logistic and main office is in Bogotá-Colombia that´s why all National Holidays in Colombia and in United States where the products are delivered, can also cause delays in deliveries.
Once the shipment has been processed and sent, you will receive an email with all the information so that you can track it through the website of the corresponding courier company, you will receive an email of your order confirmation from our brand and an email confirmation from your pay
Your order pass through Costume Office in Colombia and United States, we work with DHL and Fedex so we can offer the best logistic and user experience.
This process can take between 2 – 5 days depending on the State and City.
OUR COSTUMER CARE TEAM WILL SEND YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER WITH THE INVOICE.
You can return your purchase within 14 calendar days after the delivery of your order.
Returns from United States to Colombia will be paid by the costumer, if the product has a problem regarding quality Danielle Monnet will assume this cost, please take in account the following instructions:
To proceed with the return of an item purchased in the online store, you must:
- Request the return through firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the purchase number in the mail with your name and city within a period not exceeding 14 calendar days following the date of receipt of the product.
- The items must be sent with the original packaging and well sealed. Items must be shipped in their original condition (including uncut labels and packaging), along with any related accessories, and in conditions that demonstrate that the product has not been used or damaged.
- Send the article to the following address: Bogotá, Colombia / Transversal 93 # 51-98 Bodega 15 Parque Empresarial Puerta del Sol / Mobile Number : +57 3147945792
- Once the returned items are received, they will pass a quality control in order to verify that they are in perfect condition, the product must be with the labels and all their accessories. After passing the control, the return will be approved and you will receive a confirmation email indicating that you will receive the amount in the same way in which you made the payment. The refund of the amount paid will be made within a maximum period of 30 days from the receipt and approval of the return, for this we request your data so we can be able to make the refund.
Important note: The Refund Process will only be garantee until we receive the item in our warehouse in Bogotá-Colombia, it is your responsibility, so we recommend that you please send us the shipment tracking and proof to email@example.com
GUARANTEES AND PRODUCT PRICE INDICATION
- The website www.daniellemonnet.com exclusively sells DANIELLE MONNET branded products purchased directly by the Vendor from the fashion brand and/or authorised manufacturers.
- The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards or non Handcrafted in Colombia, our mission is to support our artisans, local economy, fair trade and our Designer Mission.
- The main characteristics of the products are shown on each product page on www.daniellemonnet.com, the images and colours of the products offered for sale on www.daniellemonnet.com corresponds to the product, navigation and other technologic aspects may let our costumers see images differently.
- Prices are subject to change. Please check the final price before sending your order form.
- The Vendor cannot accept purchase requests from countries not listed on the splash page: please locate the best subdomain for you: we currently sell to United States, Europe and Colombia.
- All products come with an identification tag , fabric bag for products protection inside brand cardboard packaging box.
- The Vendor is under a legal duty to supply products to you as a consumer that are in conformity with the contract between you and the Vendor. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale or the Return Policy will affect your legal rights. If you believe that products we have supplied do not conform with the contract between you and the Vendor, please contact our Costumer Care Department firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products, the Return Policy applies.
- All products sold by the Vendor are covered by a guarantee for lack of conformity, as provided by the applicable law (6 years in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and 5 years in Scotland). You shall inform the Vendor of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of two (2) months from the day when you detected the lack of conformity. Please contact our Customer Care email@example.com
- In case of lack of conformity, you may choose between the repair or replacement of the product. If these remedies are impossible or disproportionate you are entitled to either require the Vendor to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to terminate the contract.
Payment of the price of the products and the costs of their shipping and delivery must be made using one of the methods indicated on the order form. Under no circumstances will you be charged more than the cost incurred by the Vendor relative to the payment method chosen by you.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Depending your credit card franchise, an additional minimum charge may appear on your bank statement, for international purchases, this is because PayULatam is our actual payment system and depends on your bank.
In the case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent via an encrypted protocol to the banks which provide remote electronic payment services to the Vendor, without third parties having any access whatsoever thereto. These details will not be used by the Vendor except for carrying out procedures relevant to your purchase, or issuing refunds in the case of returns, subsequent to the exercise of your right to return, or for reporting cases of fraud on www.daniellemonnet.com to the police or other authorities. The price for the purchase of products and the costs for their shipping and delivery as indicated on the order form will be charged to your account at the moment in which the purchased products are shipped.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care